The future is something one could never predict however each one of us can take the necessary steps to make sure that the people closest to us are taken care of and help manage life’s inevitable changes. At Waterstone Solicitors, our Wills and Probates solicitors offer the same personal attention to comparatively small low value estates as we do to more intricate estates, which necessitate a higher level of expertise.
We will facilitate a smooth transfer of wealth from one generation to the next, and permit you to put into effect as much option and control as possible over your monetary affairs. We appreciate the difficulties that can occur in relation to doubtful wills and estates and work alongside with experts in our Dispute Resolution department to help you achieve a favourable outcome. Our Knowledgeable Wills, Trusts and Probate team specialise in all affairs relating to writing a will and probate, contested wills, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and deeds of variation. We work with each client to make available the maximum level of advice. Our team of Wills and Probate solicitors ensure the best provision is set aside for you and your family for now and the future.
We regularly act for private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities advising on issues relation to:
- Will; discretionary trust wills, UPE interest wills, disabled beneficiary wills and statutory wills
- Creation of trusts; lifetime, post death, personal injury and beneficiary trusts
- Administration of trusts
- Power of attorney; preparation and registration
- Estate administration; including variation of wills
- Long term care planning
- Wealth preservation; capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Contentious probate; trust matter and cross jurisdictional problems
- Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims
- Will and trust construction and rectification claims
- Court of Protection deputyships
- Creation and administration of charities
Our wills, trusts and estate planning team has years of experience in helping clients and is highly ranked by independent legal guides. Clients benefit from:
- Experienced solicitors with specialist knowledge in all areas of trusts and estate planning
- Our ability to provide innovative solutions on the most complex and sensitive cases
- Many of our wills, trust and estate planning solicitors are members of the highly respected Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- A truly personal service which is highly valued by our clients.
Why to choose us?
Experience the leading professionals service from Waterstone Chambers.
We listen you first. We take care of you matter and get the best service from us.
We make it simple for you
Needed assistance, We will tell you where you stand legally and what you should do next.