Wills, Probate and Trusts
The future is unpredictable. However, each one of us can take the necessary steps to make sure that the people closest to us are taken care of and help manage life’s inevitable changes. At Waterstone Solicitors, our Wills and Probate team offer the same high standards of work to comparatively small, low value estates as well as more costly estates, which necessitate a higher level of expertise.
We will facilitate a smooth transfer of assets from one generation to the next and offer you as many options, and as much control, as possible over your monetary affairs. We appreciate the difficulties that can occur in relation to doubtful wills and estates and we work alongside with experts in our Dispute Resolution department to help you achieve a favourable outcome. Our knowledgeable Wills, Trusts and Probate team specialise in all affairs relating to writing a will and probate, contested wills, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and deeds of variation. Our team of Wills and Probate solicitors will offer the best advice and ensure the best provision is set aside for you and your family, for now and for the future.
We regularly act for private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities advising on issues in relation to:
- Wills; discretionary trust wills, UPE interest wills, disabled beneficiary wills and statutory wills
- Creation of trusts; lifetime, post death, personal injury and beneficiary trusts
- Administration of trusts
- Power of attorney; preparation and registration
- Estate administration, including variation of wills
- Long term care planning
- Wealth preservation; capital gains and inheritance tax planning
- Contentious probate; trust matter and cross jurisdictional problems
- Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants), Act 1975 claims
- Will and trust construction and rectification claims
- Court of Protection deputyships
- Creation and administration of charities
Our Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning team have years of experience in helping clients and are highly ranked by independent legal guides. Clients benefit from:
- Experienced solicitors with specialist knowledge in all areas of trusts and estate planning
- Our ability to provide innovative solutions on the most complex and sensitive cases
- Many of our Wills, Trust and Estate Planning solicitors are members of the highly respected Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- A truly personal service which is highly valued by our clients.
Need Assistant? Contact Us
Our team of Wills and Probate solicitors will offer the best advice and ensure the best provision is set aside for you and your family, for now and for the future.